-
October 18th, 2002, 10:21 PM
#51
HB Forum Owner
From scratch? OMG everybody's an artist here except me :/ No problem anyway [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
October 18th, 2002, 11:14 PM
#52
Inactive Member
Oh no! I didn't draw it! there's a program that lets you make anime girls, lum, want me ta send to ya?
-
October 18th, 2002, 11:24 PM
#53
HB Forum Owner
Oh, I see... Post the name of the program, I'll try to find it so you don't have to bother with the upload, thanks
-
October 18th, 2002, 11:39 PM
#54
Inactive Member
-
October 19th, 2002, 12:05 AM
#55
HB Forum Owner
Thanks! I've got it. Let's see...
-
October 19th, 2002, 12:18 AM
#56
Inactive Member
Just toy around w/it's menus, and to change colors press the ???? buttons next tot he menus
-
October 19th, 2002, 01:25 AM
#57
Inactive Member
u know what im gonna update that previous pic, this is same with more detail ^^
http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenken/Zbeo_san2.jpg
-
October 19th, 2002, 01:38 AM
#58
Inactive Member
-
October 19th, 2002, 01:44 AM
#59
Inactive Member
thanx ^^ buut i know what i did wrong...something with the legs and i wont do it ever again =)
-
October 19th, 2002, 03:25 AM
#60
Inactive Member
I've been wondering the same thing. She's cute, either way.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks